Are you a program evaluator or applied researcher looking for a position where you can grow and build your career?
Are you proficient in quantitative and/or qualitative data analysis?
Are your written and verbal communication skills strong?
Are you wanting to make a difference for individuals and communities?
If so – please email a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Pivot Evaluation is a local organization dedicated to community development. We provide needs assessment, evaluation and strategic planning services to government agencies and nonprofits. We hold high evaluation and human protection standards. Pivot works with program staff to develop and manage accountability measures that are realistic and attainable. Multi-level analyses ensure the evaluation captures unanticipated consequences and follows a ‘big picture’ direction. Mixed methods form the basis of our approach combined with promoting equity and justice. Pivot has developed team-based approaches to safeguard project completion and improve our product quality while maintaining client communication and trust. Our reports pay careful attention to evaluative terms. Our core values are excellence, collaboration, diversity, and service. We work hard while playing a part in solving community challenges with our client partners.
Pivot Evaluation is looking for a program evaluator with a master’s degree, especially in one of the social sciences or public health. We prefer an additional two or more years program evaluation experience and familiarity with the South Valley and/or International District. Open to alternate pathways to program evaluation.
• Write proposals with team support
• Design evaluations collaboratively with Pivot team and clients
• Conduct literature search
• Plan and manage data collection, including survey instruments, interviews, feedback forms, and other creative methods for gaining participant information
• Conduct qualitative data analysis
• Conduct quantitative data analysis and statistical tests
• Summarize data in tables, graphs/charts, and narrative formats
• Create graphics, charts and creative formats for communicating results simply
• Write reports with Pivot Team Support
• Conduct other activities as needed to support project teams in the organization
Prefer Full time 35-40 hr per week (though negotiable). Flexible hours; vacation/holiday/sick leave.
$26 per hour to start and negotiable depending on experience.
Small but increasing benefits, call for more information: Curt Mearns, Owner/Senior Evaluator at (505) 550-1527